Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Lyrics

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Pablo Echeberria
<pabloe internet com uy> wrote:
> Hi there, i use rhythmbox very VERY often and love the lyrics feature, i
> was just wondering what do you need form the lyrics website in order to
> include it in your lyrics search?, this is because there are really few
> registered songs from my region (South America) in those already
> existing search engines and i know a couple of sites that would enjoy
> getting into this!...

As far as I know, some kind of good will compliance with the use of
their site information in the way we are going to use it. Although I
sent a couple of mails to a site about it, never got a answer but the
grabber was accepted (unactivated by default I think) by Jonathan.

And of course, the code that get and parse the lyrics just like the
code for other sites that is already in rhythmbox. Isn't a very hard
thing to do btw.

I don't know if this is enough but is what I know that is necessary.

Regards

--
Edgar Luna