Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] toolbar mode

I was wondering that after 15 downloads it has no reply
even something like:
It is a trash or something worse

I think there was a problem
so I have uploaded a screen shot
the default view is something like this
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=25lskpcup5vd65s
yellow ribbon will go forward with music and color will change while playing
you can seek music by right clicking on info box (you can see music
title and album in info box)
and you can drag window by dragging info box

and the program also has a preferences dialog
there you can change the style using keywords
you can see all available keywords by stopping mouse pointer on the
combo box for a second