Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] adding database fields in rhythmdb

Ah yes, I know what you mean.  You have the same problem with same author and different versions of the same song (eg greatest hits, live etc).  Bollywood as well.  It might be interesting to do that, but I think you have the same problem from freedb as well.  They don't have a performing artist either.  When you autodetect you'll have to add them yourself.

I'd open up a bugzilla bug on it and see if someone will bite and add the field.

sri