Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] adding database fields in rhythmdb

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Ron Croonenberg <ronc depauw edu> wrote:
> hello,
>
> is it possible/easy to add a field to the rhythmdb that can be use by a
> plugin (without having to modify a bunch of code in the rhythmbox app)?

Not in general. rhythmdb is not very flexible when it comes to entry
properties, particularly if you want to attach data to entries from
the library or other sources.

If you provide more details about what you're trying to do, I can
probably suggest a way to do it.