[Rhythmbox-devel] How do I remove an entry from the DAAP "Shared" list?

Okay - this is driving me crazy (Not a drive perhaps but just a short
putt)

I've been trying to get Rhythmbox to play with my DAAP enabled
HPMediaVault server, and have several entries now under "Shared" in RB.

I've looked everywhere, Googled, and looked in Ubuntu forums to no
avail.

Ubuntu 9.10 - I've tried doing:

apt-get purge rhythmbox
apt-get autoremove
apt-get install rhythmbox

I can't find the "Shared" entries in either the .gconfd or .gconf
directories.

Am I just overlooking something simple?
I want to remove the non-working entries that I put in the "Shared"
list.

TIA,
David