Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox fails to detect tracks on storage device

>> Version 0.13.1, installed with Fedora 14 does not detect the files loaded onto a working iPod shuffle (3-gen, 2Gig device).
>
> 0.13.2 is in updates-testing for Fedora 14.

I noticed "0001-Build-with-older-libdmapsharing.patch." I'd be happy to
push a newer libdmapsharing to Fedora 14. Rhythmbox is the only
reason I have not done so. The only other package in Fedora that uses
libdmapsharing is dmapd, and I am also the maintainer that package.

--
Mike

:wq