[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox fails to detect tracks on storage device

Version 0.13.1, installed with Fedora 14 does not detect the files loaded onto a working iPod shuffle (3-gen, 2Gig device).
The device itself is recognized as mounted, works properly and can be loaded from iTunes on a separate PC running Windows XP.

When the device is mounted, detected by Rhythmbox and I attempt to view the properties by right clicking on the device and selecting "properties", Rhythmbox crashes. Please see Redhat Bugzilla bug 662252 (Process was killed by Signal 11 SIGEVT).

I see no other bug like this in the list. Is there any known work around, please?

--
Joe Buckley