Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Prevent Rhythmbox from removing unavailable files

Hi!

On Sun, Dec 05, 2010 at 01:23:04PM -0800, Geoff Akerlund wrote:
> Hello all.  My music library is a remote server mounted with sshfs.  Whenever
> the location isn't available, Rhythmbox removes all my playlist files.  Is
> there any way to prevent it from doing this?

The same properly holds for hotplug drives that may or may not be
connectd to your computer.  I was planning to write a "Temporary Source"
plugin where you could add/remove GVFS URI's as subsources that would be
browsable like a normal music library, if present.  I have not yet had
the time.

Also, in the end this would not be solve the problem of having it
available in one library, where somethings would be optionally available.

Paul

--
PhD Student @ Eindhoven                     | email: paul luon net
University of Technology, The Netherlands   | JID: paul luon net