Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] New Last.fm plugin not updating displayed plays or scrobbling radio stations

(I can't inline quote on my phone, sorry)

hey Kyle. the reason that your profile doesn't update is a design decision. we didn't want to send too many requests to last.fm so rather than updating every song we only update recent tracks automatically every hour I believe. and once a day for playcount. this could be changed fairly easily, or even made an adjustable setting I suppose. some feedback from more users would be nice. for the time being, you can right click the last.fm source and choose refresh/update. (I can't remember what I called it)

as for radio plays not scrobbling, are you a subscriber? ie did you have enter your password to listen?

cheers,
jamie