Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] System Tray Volume Adjustment

On Mon, 2010-08-30 at 20:04 -0500, Conner McDaniel wrote:
> Hello developers,
>

> I just think that adding a simple right click volume adjustment to
> Rhythmbox's system tray would be useful. Nothing fancy... just a
> little slide bar when you right click. Should be fairly easy to
> implement and a very basic but nice feature.

It's a bit of a hidden feature, but you can actually change the volume
using the notification icon already.

Simply hover over it, and use the scroll wheel on your mouse :)

Admittedly, it's not a very discoverable feature, and if you're one of
the rare people that doesn't have a scroll wheel it's unusable, but it
might be good enough for you.

--
Calvin Walton <calvin walton gmail com>