[Rhythmbox-devel] How does rhythmbox import songs from sshfs

Hi,

I have a sshfs share where I keep my mp3s. When I import a folder I see a lot of traffic while the songs are being imported into rhythmbox.

I had a general question:�Does rhythmbox download a local copy of the song to my local computer before it is played or does it just get the info from the songs (artist name, album name, length of song, etc)? Just curious...

Thanks for any info,

Craig