[Rhythmbox-devel] Apple airtunes

Hi

Is it possible to use rhythmbox to connect to my speakers via apple’s airport express (airtunes).

Thanks

Andy Clough

Projects Co-ordinator / HSE Manager - Crewe

Phone: 01270 253777

Direct:  01270 259193

Email:  Andy Clough bensongroup co uk

Web:   www.bensongroup.co.uk

Benson Box Holdings is a limited company registered in England. Registration Number: 5400677. Registered Office: Interlink Park, Bardon, Leicestershire, LE67 1PE. This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. Any views and/or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author only and do not represent the views of Benson Box Holdings Limited or any other company within its group.