Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Syncing podcast URL's.

On 7 August 2010 03:18, Davis <spitfirestraywolf sbcglobal net> wrote:
> I was going to sync podcast feeds on two pc's using Ubuntu One but I
> can't find what folder/file the feeds are stored in.  Podcasts
> themselves are downloaded to a folder specified by us users...but where
> are the URL's?

I made a start on this, got the syncing part working, haven't worked
on it recently.  You can take the code and continue with it if you
want: https://launchpad.net/rbpodcastsync

If not, I wrote a bit of code on the wiki to show how to get the URLS:
 http://live.gnome.org/Rhythmbox%20Plugins/Python%20Plugin%20Examples
Just search for "How do I get a list of the user's podcast feeds?"

Hope this helps!