Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Syncing podcast URL's.

Am Freitag, den 06.08.2010, 21:18 -0500 schrieb Davis:
> I was going to sync podcast feeds on two pc's using Ubuntu One but I
> can't find what folder/file the feeds are stored in.  Podcasts
> themselves are downloaded to a folder specified by us users...but where
> are the URL's?
They are stored in the Rhythmbox database file (.local/share/rhythmbox/rhythmdb.xml)

I don't see a possibility to sync the feed urls, because that would sync
the entire database (information about songs in the library, etc.). You
could write a plugin for that. There is already one for syncing
playlists I believe, so it's maybe not that hard.