Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Play on login to Gnome

I already have RhythmBox starting on login - that was simple. It's just part of the session opener.

I've played around a bit with rhythmbox-client but haven't come up with anything I can start at login that will play music.  I would actually prefer to shuffle or play a radio station than a specific song.  Any suggestions of rhythmbox-client actions that would actually start music playing would be welcome.  So far, I've had no luck with it.

--
Chris