[Rhythmbox-devel] Is it possible?

Hello and thanks for the time reading this e-mail. I want to suggest and know if it is possible rhythmbox to get it's own Music Library information, like iTunes.Free CDDB are also great but in many cases have mistakes and the form is not universal to every album.I can provide information for my CD's (around 25 audio CD's) to this database following your standars.Rhythmbox is the greatest music player in Linux world and the only thing is missing is the possibility to import our music CD library.Sound Juicer can do this but uses Free CDDB information and is not always the best thing.

With Love and Respect!

Manolis Kaltsos