Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox Rocks (!)
- From: Sergey Rudchenko <sergey rudchenko gmail com>
- To: Lasse Bigum <zenith zenith dk>
- Cc: billy wright <billy c wright gmail com>, rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox Rocks (!)
- Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 13:24:06 +0300
On 08.09.2009 13:46, Lasse Bigum wrote:
This is nothing more than a mindless rant, and if the statements are
not reasonably argued for, I think we should all just let this thread die.
To me, it sounds like someone was drunk, annoyed, angry, or some such.
Actually it looks like a spam mail, but I cannot see how the person
intends to benefit from this in any way, besides getting some attention.
Nothing to see here, move along please.
You're right Lasse.
I just don't like abusers, especially when volunteers are abused.
I'm sorry for my outraged reply.
] [Thread Prev