Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox Rocks (!)

On 08.09.2009 13:46, Lasse Bigum wrote:

This is nothing more than a mindless rant, and if the statements are not reasonably argued for, I think we should all just let this thread die.

To me, it sounds like someone was drunk, annoyed, angry, or some such. Actually it looks like a spam mail, but I cannot see how the person intends to benefit from this in any way, besides getting some attention.

Nothing to see here, move along please.

/Lasse

You're right Lasse.

I just don't like abusers, especially when volunteers are abused.
I'm sorry for my outraged reply.

--
Best regards,
Sergey Rudchenko