Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Small App that i made

Hi Varun,

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 8:37 PM, <varunthacker aol in> wrote:
I have made a small python script which sorts all .mp3 songs.It takes in the place where all your music is kept and sorts them in this fashion :your_new_song_dir/artist/album/song name way.
Will this script be an useful addon which is missing in rythmbox.If yes than let me know where to put up the code so that it can be used.

Maybe you can open a bug (http://bugzilla.gnome.org/) for rhythmbox with this script attached to, so it will not get lost and someone can test and review it.

Thanks.
Varun.

Thanks to you,