[Rhythmbox-devel] iPod Backup

Good morning,

Rhythmbox is by far my favorite music player application for Ubuntu, but I have one issue with it. I can browse my iPod and even copy songs off of it, but there are two things that I find rather pesky:
I'm a junior computer engineering student, and I was able to write a little Qt4 GUI program that accomplishes these two tasks in a matter of hours. I doubt the code is immediately integrable into your project, but the point is that I don't think it would be incredible cumbersome to implement these features, especially if you're working with gtkpod already.

Feel free to let me know what you think. I'd be happy to develop if you need me to.

Thanks,
Zach Rattner