[Rhythmbox-devel] bug fix in mpid-device.c

Hi there,

I'm currently trying to fix rhythmbox because it crashes when my creative Zen touch (MTP device) is plugged in.

Although I'm not done, I think I've found a little bug in mpid-device.c that may explain some crashes (git patch joined).

FYI the configuration I am working on is :

- Karmic beta on virtual box (not OSE to have USB support)
- Rhythmbox from the git repo. compiled with gudev

By the way I have some questions :

Is mtp plugins still required with gudev ?
With gudev option there are still calls to libmtp taking place (inside rhythmbox), if I'm not wrong it shouldn't happen ?

François