[Rhythmbox-devel] is possible to select ethernet interfaces?

i was trying to configure my pc as a server: media server, kvm server, smb server, ... Everything goes fine, but the upnp-server. I tried many solutions, but all of them was only accessible by local. Then, with mediatomb, i realized that upnp-server was bound to "virbr0", a logical net interface created by kvm for its virtualized systems, so i forced mediatomb to bind eth0 and everything goes fine.

And the question is, is there any way, in Rhythmbox, to bind its network plugins as DAAP and uPnP, to a specific network interface?

Thank you very much and keep up the gooood work.

(Ubuntu 9.04 amd64, rhythmbox + pyton-coherence from apt)