[Rhythmbox-devel] Where does album art go?

When you drag album art from (say) Firefox onto where it says "drop album art here," where does Rhythmbox save the file? It doesn't appear to be in .cache/rhythmbox/covers, even though when I put covers there by hand it is able to read and display them. Any help?

(While we're at it, why does it insist on shrinking the album art when it's dropped in to a really small size? This is why I care about it in the first place - I dropped some album art in like that, it made it really small, and now I can't get it to stop using the small version and start using the large one.)

--
Joseph Simmons

Túrin Turambar, master of doom, by doom mastered