[Rhythmbox-devel] Bluetooth Output to Stereo..

Hi

Thanks for a great program!

I have added a USB bluetooth adapter to my laptop (which said 'certified
for Windows Vista' but worked beautifully from the second it was plugged
in to my Ubuntu 9.10 system, no driver disks, nothing) and have a
bluetooth receiver on my stereo. Is it possible to send the audio from
Rhythmbox via bluetooth to the stereo? (Not using a transmitter plugged
into the headphone out jack on the laptop but using the USB bluetooth
adapter.

Regards, Martin.