Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Minimum Requirements for Audiocd ?

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 09:07:07PM +0200, tjoen wrote:
> I hope someone can help me.
> Trying to get audiocd working without result. MP3 playing works.
> Have read all articles since 2004 in mailinglist with "CD" in the subject.

I'm guessing you're not running nautilus, or anything else that would mount the audio
CD (in the gvfs sense, not the unix sense) automatically on insertion.  Rhythmbox
only uses gvfs-mounted CDs.  You can mount CDs from the commandline by running
'gvfs-mount cdda://device' where 'device' is the last component of the device filename
(eg for /dev/hdb it's gvfs-mount cdda://hdb)