Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [Libre-fm] scrobble free 0.1 released

On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 11:47 +0100, Toby Inkster wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 00:12 +1000, Michael Gratton wrote:
> > Scrobble Free is a plugin for Rhythmbox that supports sending your
> > listening habits to multiple social music web site at the same time,
> > i.e. to both libre.fm and last.fm simultaneously.
>
> This looks like it would also be useful for libre.fm developers,
> allowing us to send data to both turtle.libre.fm and a local
> installation of gnukebox for testing.

Oh, I hadn't thought of that, but yes, that would be handy. Hopefully I
(or someone) will tack on a configuration UI sometime soon to make that
sort of thing much easier.

Also, thanks for the patch, new release coming right up.

/Mike

--
⎊ Michael Gratton. "Mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat."
⎈ <http://web.vee.net/>