[Rhythmbox-devel] regarding rhythmbox+mp3tunes integration during GSoc

Hi,

I have many times talked regarding the integration of rhythmbox and
mp3tunes integration but i did not receive any satisfactory reply.
I am planning to submit my application in this field for GSoc 2009. Yhis
kind of application exists in amarok, i have contacted the person who
was responsible for doing this for amarok and his response was positive.
I wanted to ask this mailing list whether anything has been done for
this kind application.

Thanks.
Mitesh