Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Let's tag our songs, artists and albums!

I agree - tagging is significantly better than genres. I can't think of
anything genres do that tags couldn't do better. Also, as far as I
understand it, most modern metadata, mp3 included, would allow you to
save your tags in the file itself without violating the standard.

-Ender