Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] new plugin

Hi Edmond,

EDMOND KEMOKAI wrote:

I have created a plugin based on Rhythmweb for controlling Rhythmbox via a web browser. I think it is of high enough quality to add to your list available plugins.
project url: http://code.google.com/p/rhythmote/

Do you have screenshots of what your plugin looks like that you could put online ? (a screenshot is too big to be sent to this mailing list). I'm not sure which list of plugins you are referring to, but if you had http://live.gnome.org/RhythmboxPlugins/ThirdParty in mind, the good news is that it's a wiki and that you can add your plugin here by yourself.

Hope that helps,

Christophe