Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Search is painfully slow

Strange, I currently have 28372 tracks in my library and have no such problem.
Not on a laptop but also not on a super-fast machine. I wonder if it makes a
difference how your music is organized, tagged, etc?

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 12:22:45 +0100, Joakim Eriksson wrote