Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Since activating ReplayGain Rhythmbox stays muted

2009/6/16 Jonathan Matthew <jonathan d14n org>

ReplayGain is broken.  That's why it's disabled by default and only accessible
through gconf.  I don't think I ever tested the ReplayGain code in either of the
current player backends, so it's not surprising that it apparently doesn't work.

Thanks for the update Jonathan. Is there any plan to fix it at some point in the future?

I realise it's probably not a very high priority in the grand scheme of things, but it is very useful when you spend a lot of time listening from a wide range of albums on shuffle.

--
Regards,
Derek