[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox and Python bindings...

Hi,
I was trying to understand the way python bindings work in rhythmbox and was looking at the code present within the bindings/python folder. However, it seems that all the code in that folder is auto-generated. So I want to know how this code is auto-generated. Can some one please tell me what is the tool that is used to generate this code?

Also I would appreciate if anyone can provide any pointers to understand how this providing python binding works in rhythmbox.

Thanks in advance and regards,
Seemanta