From: Don <lawheadd gmail com>
To: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 5:28:56 PM
Subject: [Rhythmbox-devel] RHYTHMBOX UPDATING

Hello, my name is Donald Lawhead and have been using Rhythm box 0.11.5
and see that there is an upgrade for it on the Internet.  I would like
to bring it up to date and do not see direction on how to do that.
Would you be so kind as to tell me the procedure to accomplish this?  I
recently switched from Windows to Linux Ubuntu, so my knowledge level is
low.  Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely
Donald Lawhead

Linux rules and Windows Drools.