Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [Libre-fm] scrobble free 0.3 released

On Thu, 2009-06-04 at 08:34 +0200, giopas wrote:

> I have also saved the screen terminal messages from launching, playing
> 2 songs and then exit:
[snip]
>         No uri/user for None @ http://post.audioscrobbler.com/
[snip]
>         No uri/user for None @ http://turtle.libre.fm/

Looks like you need to set your user name(s) for the services. If you go
to Edit > Plugins, select Scrobble Free and click Configure, does your
user name(s) show up in the User column of the Scrobble Free Preferences
window? If not, does adding them in fix the problem?

I'm not sure why they were lost after upgrading Rhythmbox. Did you also
upgrade Scrobble Free to v0.3?

/Mike

--
⎊ Michael Gratton. "Mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat."
⎈ <http://web.vee.net/>