Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [Libre-fm] scrobble free 0.3 released

Hey,

On Thu, 2009-06-04 at 00:34 +0200, giopas wrote:
> it's two days that Scrobble Free does not send scrobbles to libre.fm
> and last.fm. I don't know if it's related to recent debian (unstable)
> upgrade to rhythmbox 0.12.1.

Can you try launching RB from the command line using this command:

        rhythmbox --debug-match=scrobblefree

Then email the output that gets printed?

It's working in 0.12.0 for me at the moment, but 0.12.1 may have changed
something. What version of GTK+ do you have installed?

> Moreover, it would be usefull to see how many tracks are enequed by
> site, as for Alex's and Vermeersch's plugin.

Yep, something like that is planned, it's just a bit more convoluted
when you're multi-scrobbling.

/Mike

--
⎊ Michael Gratton. "Mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat."
⎈ <http://web.vee.net/>