[Rhythmbox-devel] Can't repeat one song anymore

I recently upgraded from Ubuntu Hardy all the way through to Jaunty. I'm not
on Rhythmbox 0.12.0. I used to be able to repeat one song by searching for it
(and making sure it was the only track found) and playing it with the Repeat
button pressed. I could also make a playlist with just that track and play it
with the repeat button pressed. Neither of those work anymore. Is there a way
to play the same song over and over again?

--
Jason Bodnar
jason shakabuku org