Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] wish - a shortcut "remove selection"

Hi,

Sven Arvidsson wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-07-08 at 00:50 +0300, Cihat Ertem wrote:
>> Rhythmbox is my favorite mediaplayer in linux and it is getting better
>> and better. there is a little annoy miss option that a shortcut to
>> remove selection in playlist. I must use mause to remove a song from the
>> list. a shortcut will be great improve ;)
>
> It's possible to add your own key bindings to a menu entry in GNOME. I
> think you need to enable this functionality through a gconf key, but I
> can't remember which one?

/desktop/gnome/interface/can_change_accels

In the GUI it's available under Preferences > Appearance > Interface >
Editable menu shortcut keys (in Ubuntu)

On the other hand, I'm not sure if that can be used to edit items in
context menus such as the right-click menu on a playlist.

Regards,

Mika