[Rhythmbox-devel] Making Rhythmbox better!

Hello. I'd want to propose you several features, which could make
Rhythmbox better.
These are:
1) Add a possibility to change encoding of reading ID-tags of mp3 files.
2) Add a possibility to navigate along a song using keyboard arrows and
change volume.
3) Enhance abilities to configure plugins. For example, add a
possibility to add my own sites of lyrics in plugin for searching
lyrics.
4) And a little bug: when I push Enter on music file, Rhythmbox open but
file don't begin to play. It even is not selected in the playlist.
Thank you!