Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Music Scheduler for Rhythmbox

Hi,

Before looking further into it (I think I will), I'd like to point out
what first came to my mind when reading about this.

It would probably be a lot more useful at least for me if combined with
some kind of more flexible tag support that has been discussed earlier.
Just plain genre information usually isn't enough to determine what
suits my mood, and matching music with the kind of mood I want to get
into at a certain time of day is probably what I'd use this kind of a
plugin for.

Other than that it sounds like an interesting idea. It sounds like this
could be a potentially very interesting application for tagging support
if that some day gets designed and implemented properly.