Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Some changes for translation in Bulgarian, how to send patches

On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 08:22 +0200, Александър Шопов wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am currently doing the second round of improving the translation
> provided by the Bulgarian team and I am testing it.
>
> I would like to propose some changes, I would like some of the terms to
> have textual domains, which would allow me to translate some them
> differently.
>
> I could make a patch, do I send it here for review?

Patches against Rhythmbox you'd file against the rhythmbox product in
the GNOME Bugzilla.

For Bulgarian specific changes, send patches to the GNOME Bugzilla under
the l10n component, and select Bulgarian as the component.

Cheers