[Rhythmbox-devel] Suggestion: New possible feature for Rhythmbox

Hi, a very good program. It is my favorite one. But I would like to
share twos idea to improve it:

It would be fantastic if Rhythmbox could play video-clips in order to
have all our music together in the same date-base (mp3, flv, mp4...).
The idea would be:

We could keep the actual system of listing with all our audio and
video-clips (added option). So we could be able to listen to whatever
audio source (audio or video-clip), and it could be optional to watch
the images from the video-clip like a Display option (instead of only
spectral and aleatory graphics view)

I miss an audio equalizer-gain in this program too.

Thanks for all. Good job.

Tania Micó