Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox on Operating System

Similar looking post made on KDE-devel has been fielded already (reference: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.koffice/15252)

I don't have anything further to add to that discussion, except to remind Yanike to read the licensing terms included with the Rhythmbox source code.