Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] song information reload
- From: "Christophe Fergeau" <cfergeau gmail com>
- To: "Matthias Bernt" <MatatTHC gmx de>
- Cc: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] song information reload
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:04:01 +0200
> just a little question: Is the information that is read from the id3 tag fixed after a song is imported? Or is there a possibility trigger a "reread" (other then removal and reimport)?
If the modification date of the file changes, rhythmbox should reread
it (either immediatly or after restarting). Some taggers (easytag) are
known not to change that date when a tag is modified, maybe that's the
issue you're having ?
Hope that helps,
] [Thread Prev