Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rythmbox vs iPod 3g

Rhythmbox doesnt copy cover art to the iPod (maybe yet?).

I've made a small plugin for Rhythmbox to do that. You'll have to open GtkPod and save the database again for all the covers to be copied (at least that's how it works for me).
And be very carefull, as it is highly experimental.
It's based on another script I found on the web a while back, but couldnt find it anymore.

http://airmindprojects.googlecode.com/files/ipod_covers_0.1.tar.gz

Just extract to ~/.gnome2/rhythmbox/plugins

--
Alexandre Rosenfeld

EngComp 06 - USP São Carlos