Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Plugins: GIO Porting and foss.in/2008

> The magnatune and jamendo plugins have a fair bit of commonish code
for
> downloading catalog files.  Rather than rewriting it twice, it'd be a
> much better idea to add a common method (like the rb.Loader thing) to
do
> this.  It might be worth doing the same for the magnatune downloader
> code, but we've only got one plugin that needs that at the moment.

a side note here. the jamendo library download doesnt work anymore
currently in Rhythmbox 0.11.2 (ubuntu gutsy). last time this happened
it was because of illegal characters somewhere in the indexing process.

does a bug fix exist for this?

magnatune lib load works fine.