[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox & Pulseaudio

I seem to have a problem with pulse audio crashing and it seems to be only with rhythmbox. I've tried other apps that utilize pulse audio and I don't seem to have the problem. When pulse audio crashes, rhythmbox will hog the CPU. I have a dual core AMD and top will register rhythmbox consumes about 137% causing everything to slow up. Any suggestions? Anybody else run into this? I am running Fedora 9 uname -r = 2.6.26.5-45.fc9.x86_64.
Rhythmbox = 0.11.6