Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Problems on Ubuntu 8.10 (Intrepid Ibex)

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 10:24 PM, fondfire <fondfire gmail com> wrote:
> Hi!  I'm having a problem with Rhythmbox 0.11.6 with Xfce 4.4.2 on Xubuntu
> 8.10.  ...
> You mentioned in response to Darin that you think a Rhythmbox theme may be
> at fault?  If you think the Gnome theme may be an issue, I'm guessing Xfce
> themes might really be an issue . . .  If there's a way to set a Rhythmbox
> application theme, I can't seem to find where.

When "Fondfire" said "you", I think he meant me - see:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/rhythmbox-devel/2008-November/msg00019.html

I suggested Darin try running with the default gnome theme to see if
the crash problem went away - it didn't (Darin later emailed me back,
but not the list).  It seems that while there were warning messages
from his gnome theme, there was a separate issue with podcasts using
lots of memory.   I think it is unlikely that the Xfce theme is to
blame for your podcast memory problems.

Hopefully someone familiar with using podcasts in RB can help.

Peter