[Rhythmbox-devel] bugs in last.fm plugin

Hi dear developers,

Using RHEL 5.2 and Rhythmbox 0.11.6 in Last.fm notice bad behavior:

have playlist, but can select to play only next tracks, previous failed.
as I inspect, even I can't select tracks I can't play, even I don't see then in list.

also i see some artifacts with stars in list, shown in attach.

sory if fixed in newer versions.

I'd like to improve Rhythmbox and have some suggestion. Where I can put them, if you need them?

Regards,
Sergey

PNG image