[Rhythmbox-devel] cant get album art to display

Ok I'm running the version of Rhythmbox that came w/YDL 6.0
I have had no success w/album art showing up while I play tracks in Rhythmbox.

I have enabled the album art plug-in. Have been told that disableing and reinableing the plug-in can help...but it didnt.
I have a "folder.jpg" inside the album folder ...and nothing shows up. These images are .jpg files of album art downloaded from wikipedia and are not corrupt in any way.
Even went so far as to add the image myself to the "~/.gnome2/rhythmbox/covers/" directory renaming the image to the "ARTIST - ALBUM.jpg. " naming convention....still nothing.

What if anything am I doing wrong?