[Rhythmbox-devel] Fwd: Rhythmbox core dump

Hi!

I've just received a mail delivery fail message sending a mail to: jonathan kaolin wh9 net. This is the answer to Ubuntu 8.04 rhythmbox core dump. Now, when I load rhythmbox uses 36% of RAM (1GB) when I play jamendo.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alexandre González <alex rianxosencabos com>
Date: Mon, May 5, 2008 at 12:11 AM
Subject: Rhythmbox core dump
To: jonathan kaolin wh9 net

Hi!

Excuse me for send u a personal mail, but I find ur mail on /usr/share/doc and perhaps need your help. I remove all rhythmbox configurations on my $HOME and now It works, so I can't send u the stack trace with the error now because It works perfectly.

Now I can see this when I run rhytmbox from console:
xota freedom:~$ rhythmbox
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/rhythmbox/plugins/jamendo/JamendoSource.py", line 178, in __load_catalogue_read_cb
    parser.close()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/xml/sax/expatreader.py", line 217, in close
    self.feed("", isFinal = 1)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/xml/sax/expatreader.py", line 211, in feed
    self._err_handler.fatalError(exc)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/xml/sax/handler.py", line 38, in fatalError
    raise exception
xml.sax._exceptions.SAXParseException: <unknown>:1:0: no element found
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/rhythmbox/plugins/jamendo/JamendoSource.py", line 156, in finish_loadscreen
    self.__load_db ()
  File "/usr/lib/rhythmbox/plugins/jamendo/JamendoSource.py", line 289, in __load_db
    tracks = self.__saxHandler.tracks
AttributeError: JamendoSaxHandler instance has no attribute 'tracks'

And the Jamendo list wasn't save. If I can help u sending any more information, please tell me.

PS: Congratulations! Rhythmbox is great

--
http://alex.rianxosencabos.com
http://rianxosencabos.com/alex