Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] upgradeing problems, missing files

Hi,

I guess if you can wait one week or two, you'll be able to upgrade from Ubuntu Gusty to Ubuntu Hardy, which will ship with rhythmbox 11.5.
That will be the simpliest way. And that will keep your all "package management thing" integrity.

My 2 cents.

Joel.